- 21 abril, 2023
- Posted by: manolo
- Categoría: Stock Firmware
Nadeem Khan has founder and owner of smartsguide.com, he has Master in Computer Science (MCs) and enthusiastically interest in techs News and updates. Also, part-time watching news videos, playing Games and a deep lover of Web developer and Web designing.
So if any device partition gets corrupted, you stock ROMs could pick it up from the backup firmware and flash it via the tool or Fastboot Commands. Along the same lines, you may also use the boot.img from the backed up firmware, patch it via Magisk and flash it via Fastboot to obtain root. So without any further delay, let’s start off with the guide to backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
- Majorly this applies to the device which has Google’s stock UI such as nexus, pixel, most Motorola device, etc.
- Taking regular backups will safeguard you from any accidental data loss.
- The ultimate method for getting your phone back to stock is to flash a factory image.
- So without any further delay, let’s start off with the guide to backup your MediaTek firmware using SP Flash Tool.
After that, he publishes all the changes to GitHub for other maintainers to work upon. Not to mention, Pixel Experience has maintainers around the world who work round the clock to quell bugs in a timely manner. The less legit looking guides said to use tools like Kingoroot, however the public reception on them is mixed to say the least, some outright saying that it’s malware. Copyright © Best full guides for upgrade firmware all devices – 2023.
- On the most recent Windows OS versions like Windows 10, the PC should be able to automatically download and install the required drivers.
- Follow the instruction to flash stock ROM on your phone.
- An exception is perhaps an image of your SD card, giving you a partial Nandroid.
- If you are a rooted user, you can easily extract Boot.img directly from device without downloading full firmware.
This SmartPhone Flash tool is compatible with both the 32-bit as well as 64-bit Windows and Linux OS. Step 1- First of All Download SP flash tools and Extract Inside a Folder, you can Extract in C drive for batter work. If you have any questions regarding the tool or its usage, please feel free to ask us through the comments. Please ensure that you mention your device’s name/model, as well as the firmware file you’re using.
To obtain the stock boot.img file, you must first extract the Asus stock ROM file. Boot.img files on Oneplus OxygenOS firmware is packed inside the playload.bin file.